ChildLife America Journey
ChildLife America is a USA based non-profit organization that supports the health of underprivileged children. The journey of saving lives began in 2013, Osman Rashid with other supporters of ChildLife in USA, sponsored first Emergency Room and today ChildLife America has champions in various USA cities. Together, we are now managing and operating 10 Emergency Rooms across Sindh and Balochistan, 27 clinics and treating 1 million children annually.
Donations made to ChildLife Foundation America are tax exempt. ChildLife America is a registered 501(c) 3 organization. EIN No. 81-3687828.
Children in Pakistan at an imminent risk of life will have access to quality care.
Saving the Future of Pakistan
- Facilitate rapid access to quality urgent medical care
- Identify high risk children:
- Poor access to basic health
- Intervene with established cost-effective preventive measures.
- Children’s Emergency Rooms- All public teaching hospitals
- Telemedicine Satellite Centers- All public secondary care hospitals
- Preventive Health Program-All under 5 population